* Mark A. Blaquiere, 24, of 22 Forest St., on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 1:50 a.m. Thursday at 62 Cedar St.
* Jeremy Benedict Greenan, 30, of 2838 Veranda St., Portland, on charges of possession of marijuana and violating bail, 1:30 a.m. Friday at 104 Ash St.
* Brian Scott Day, 35, of 22 Horton St., on charges of unlawful possession of scheduled drugs and violating conditions of release, 3:55 a.m. Friday at 170 Ash St.
* Jesse Tannebaum, 34, of 122 Bartlett St., on a charge of failure to register a vehicle, 9 a.m. Wednesday at 435 Webster St.
* Nicholas David Ouellette, 31, of 42 Hilltop Ave., on a charge of theft, 4 p.m. Tuesday at Shaw’s, 27 East Ave.
* Lee Eirby, 65, of 68 1/2 Howard St., on a charge of unlawful trafficking in a scheduled drug, 9:44 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Barney Whitfield, 33, no address listed, on two counts of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 1:56 a.m. Friday at 78 College St.
* Shawn Wilson, 37, of Mechanic Falls, on charges of robbery and violating conditions of release, 4:27 a.m. Friday at 72 Elm St., Mechanic Falls.
* Vehicles driven by Joseph Lavoie, 68, and Jacqueline F. McMorran, 80, both of Lewiston, collided at 3:14 p.m. Monday at East Avenue and Russell Street. Lavoie’s 2004 Chevrolet was towed. Damage to McMorran’s 2001 Toyota was listed as functional.