* Jessica Funk, 25, of 78 College St., on charges of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug and violating conditions of release, 11:27 p.m. Tuesday at Oak and Sabattus streets.
* Tyler Mason, 18, of 21 St. Croix St., on a warrant charging domestic threatening, 10:22 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Donna Wright, 37, of 176 Cottage St., on a warrant charging failure to pay fines, 10:01 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Tony Louis Harper, 43, of 80 James St., on charges of driving with a suspended license, failure to register vehicle, driving without a license and driving while intoxicated, 9:58 p.m. Tuesday on James Street.
* Vehicles driven by Tamela Paradis, 53, of Sabattus, and Dakotah J. Bailey, 18, of Buckfield, collided at 5:23 p.m. Tuesday at Main Street and Riverside Drive. Paradis’ 2012 Nissan was towed, as was the 2003 Mitsubish, driven by Bailey and owned by Toni Bailey.