* Dashawn Jaleel Smiley, 22, of 495 Fountain Ave., Brooklyn, N.Y., on a warrant, 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at 67 Pride Road.
* Weldon Curtis Poland, 31, of 7 Oak St., South Paris, on a charge of theft, 11:40 a.m. Thursday at K-Mart, 603 Center St.
* Joseph Donald Gagnon, 31, of 1341 Lewiston Road, New Gloucester, on charges of operating under the influence, operating vehicle without license and possession of marijuana, 1:30 a.m. Thursday at 1930 Lisbon St.
* Darnell Robinson, 28, of 67 Pride Road, Auburn, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of unlawful trafficking in a scheduled drug, 7 p.m. Thursday on Park Street, Lewiston.
* Vehicles driven by Sharon L. Hall, 41, of Lewiston and Jeffrey C. Chubb, 63, of South Portland collided, 12:39 p.m. Monday on Sabattus Street. Hall’s 2002 Ford SUV and the 2011 Chevrolet driven by Chubb and owned by Linda M. Chubb of South Portland were towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Thomas Conrad, 25, of Litchfield struck a curb, 8:09 p.m. Wednesday on Lisbon Street. Conrad’s 1998 Nissan was towed due to disabling damage.