* Stephen Hatch, 20, of 154 Pine Ridge Loop, Livermore Falls, warrant, 2 p.m. Monday at same address by Maine Warden Service.
* Dennis Austin, 46, warrant, 4:38 p.m. Monday at Cumberland County Jail by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Rasheem Stevenson Johnson, 31, of 141 Cottage St., Lewiston, unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 9:32 p.m. Saturday at 1 Third St.
* Lisa St. Hilaire, 47, of 96 Western Ave., domestic violence assault, violating condition of release, 10:40 p.m. Saturday at same address.
* Chantelle Plourde, 30, of 243 Main St., operating under the influence with prior, 1:24 a.m. Sunday at Main Street.
* Justin David Perri, 22, of 125 Cross Road, Sabattus, domestic violence assault, refusing to submit to arrest or detention — physical force, 4:25 a.m. Sunday at 41 Union St.
* Tyler Trask, 22, of 979 River Road, Windham, operating under the influence with prior, operating while license suspended or revoked, 9:33 a.m. Monday at 1051 Washington St.
* Christopher Skeeles, 42, of 860 Beardsley St., Akron, Ohio, operating a vehicle without a license, 9:20 p.m. Saturday at 180 Bartlett St.
* A vehicle driven by Kelly Ridley, 49, of West Paris struck a pole in a parking lot 5:44 p.m. Thursday on Mount Auburn Avenue. Ridley’s 2004 Honda was listed with functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by Russell Harvey, 51, of 49 Pleasant St., Gardiner, Irene Deprez, 82, of 41 Damy Drive, Auburn and Darlene Conant, 46, of 88 Goff St., Auburn collided 12:05 p.m. Saturday on Goff Street. Harvey’s 2008 Ford and Conant’s 2004 Jeep were listed with minor damage. Deprez’s 2008 Hyundai was towed because of disabling damage.