* Dennis Allan McCann Jr., 22, of 571 Washington St. (north) Apt. 102, on a charge of violating condition of release, 6:55 p.m. Friday at 67 Minot Ave.
* Christopher Harkins, 32, of 37 Houghton St. on a charge of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 9:53 p.m. Friday at Broad and South Main streets.
* Scott George Reed Jordan, 23, of 1226 Minot Ave. on a charge of operating without a license, 10:59 p.m. Friday at 828 Minot Ave.
* Everton E. Jones, 18, of 57 Bainbridge St., Brooklyn, N.Y., on a charge of domestic violence assault, 5:45 a.m. Friday at 732 Lisbon St.
* Timothy Bard, 38, of 32 Littlefield Road, Lisbon, on a charge of domestic violence assault, 1:24 p.m. Friday at that address by Lisbon Police Department.
* Jordan Brackett, 24, of 174 Gamage Ave., Auburn, on a charge of violation of bail, 8:20 p.m. Friday at Farwell Mill, Lisbon, by Lisbon Police Department.
* Vehicles driven by Pamela L. Hall, 58, of Monmouth and Autumn Nichols, 37, of Lewiston collided at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday on Lisbon Street. Damage to the 2004 Dodge SUV driven by Hall and owned by Hall’s Collision Center of Monmouth was listed as minor; to the 2004 Cadillac driven by Nichols and owned by Jeanne Doughty of Bowdoin, functional.
* Vehicles driven by Georgiana L. Bennett, 38, of Auburn and Derek J. Vachon, 24, of Auburn collided at 8:38 a.m. Wednesday on Main Street. No damage was listed for the 2006 Jeep SUV driven by Bennett and owned by Desirea J. Elsman of Hartford. Damage to the 2003 Ford SUV driven by Vachon and owned by Russell P. Vachon of Auburn was listed as functional.