* Matthew Giguere, 26, of 11 Oak St., Auburn, warrant, 11:02 p.m. Sunday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Fantasia Small, 24, of 11 Oak St., Auburn, warrant, 11:13 p.m. Sunday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Joseph Berry, 35, of 255 Williams Road, Sabattus, warrant, 12:42 p.m. Monday at same address by Sabattus Police Department.
* Dennis Allan McCann, 22, of 571 Washington St., violating condition of release, 6:55 p.m. Friday at 67 Minot Ave.
* Christopher Harkins, 32, of 37 Houghton St., unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 9:53 p.m. Friday at 91 Broad St.
* Scott George Reed Jordan, 23, of 1226 Minot Ave., operating without a license, 10:59 p.m. Friday at 828 Minot Ave.
* Cassandra Jean Alexander, 29, of 582 West Auburn Road, unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, possession of marijuana, 8:55 p.m. Saturday at 151 Main St.
* Tyrone Vance Davis, 31, of 431 Main St., Lewiston, disorderly conduct, 1:16 a.m. Sunday at 32 Mechanics Row.
* Scott Gregory Harriman, 36, of 264 Mill St., operating under the influence, 1:52 a.m. Sunday at Mill and Broad streets.
* Stephanie Earlene Sanborn, 32, of 170 Turner St., warrant, 2:59 a.m. Sunday at same address.
* Joshua Fuller, 34, transient, warrant, 8:20 p.m. Saturday at 72 Lisbon St.
* Joyce Michelle Poulin, 39, of 18 Pearl St., domestic violence criminal threatening, 1:33 a.m. Sunday at 15 Pearl St.
* Jessie Staples Judd, 29, transient, criminal trespass, 11:15 a.m. Sunday at 66 Shawmut St.
* Theodore Allen, 46, transient, criminal trespass, 11:15 a.m. Sunday at 66 Shawmut St.
* Vehicle driven by Dennis Brackley, 33, of 182 Bald Hill Road, New Gloucester, left the roadway landing in a ditch, 6:17 p.m. Saturday on Broad Street. Brackley’s 2000 Ford was towed.
* Vehicles driven by Donald Pelletier, 70, of 15 Brickyard Circle, Auburn, and Joseph Desrochers, 46, of 83 Nichols St., Lewiston, collided 2:33 p.m. Sunday on Center Street. Pelletier’s 2014 Ford and Desrochers’ 2014 Nissan were towed.