* Sabree Branch, 23, of 131 Horton St., Lewiston, unlawful trafficking of scheduled drug, violating condition of release, 1 a.m. Tuesday on Horton Street by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Robert Scott, 46, of 141 Bartlett St., Lewiston, aggravated trafficking of scheduled drugs, violation of bail conditions, 3 p.m. Tuesday at same address by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Leslie Scott, 41, of 141 Bartlett St., Lewiston, aggravated trafficking of scheduled drugs, violation of bail conditions, 3:45 p.m. Tuesday at 105 Pierce St. by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Lisa Diane Ouellette, 44, of 794 Court St., domestic violence assault, 5:08 p.m. Monday at same address.
* Katie Lynn Stevens, 22, of 17 Saint Ann St., Lisbon, violating condition of release, 1:18 a.m. Monday at 582 Pleasant St.
* Adonia Richard Labbe, 36, transient, violating condition of release, 12:20 p.m. Monday at 37 Park St.
* Krista Gaynor, 25, of 64 Oxford St., failure to register a vehicle, 5:20 p.m. Monday at 62 Cedar St.
* Lindsay Lee Eichelberger, 28, of 1466 Route 106, Leeds, operating while license suspended or revoked, 12:06 a.m. Tuesday at 280 Bartlett St.
* Vehicle driven by David Tuller, 33, of 162 Bartlett St., Lewiston, left the roadway, striking a utility pole, 6:17 p.m. Thursday on Lake Auburn Avenue. Tuller’s 2003 Mercury, owned by Wilfred Morrissette of Auburn, was listed with functional damage.
* Vehicle driven by Sonya Buker, 24, of 38 Smith St., West Paris, left the roadway, striking a tree, 11:32 a.m. Monday on Youngs Corner Road. Buker’s 2009 Chevrolet was towed due to disabling damage.