* Albert Washington, 46, transient, probation hold, 9:22 a.m. Monday at 140 Canal St., Lewiston, by Department of Probation and Parole.
* Daniel Perry Witham, 32, of 626 Woodman Hill Road, Minot, on charges of assault, refusing to submit to arrest or detention, disorderly conduct, criminal threatening and refusing to sign criminal summons, 1:29 a.m. Sunday at 49 Poland Road.
* Jordan Wenzel Gurschick, 24, of 42 Gurschick Road, Turner, on charges of violation of protective order and violation of condition of release, 9:30 a.m. Sunday at 43 Ninth St.
* Jessica Elaine Williams, 24, of 50 Fairmount St. on a charge of disorderly conduct, 2:07 a.m. Sunday at that address.
* Daryselam Mohamed, 30, of 1 Knox St. on a warrant, 12:32 a.m. Monday at 78 Maple St.
* Vehicles driven by Robin L. Buckman, 54, of Sumner and Joseph A. Greco, 58, of Lewiston collided, 10:52 a.m. Sunday on Turner Street. Damage to the 2006 Subaru driven by Buckman and owned by Charles P. Thorton of Sumner and to Greco’s 2014 GMC pickup truck was listed as functional.
* A car driven by Ernest L. Boda, 56, of Auburn struck the curb, 3:51 p.m. Saturday on Center Street. Boda’s 2003 Suzuki was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Joseph N. Masselli, 55, of Lewiston and Walter F. Folker, 60, of Lewiston collided, 7:18 a.m. Wednesday on Nancy Street. Damage to Masselli’s 2003 GMC pickup truck and to the 2006 Ford cargo van driven by Folker and owned by Ness Oil of Auburn was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Lucina Beaulieu, 81, of Lewiston and Lori A. Goddard, 26, of Auburn collided, 11:01 a.m. Wednesday on Russell Street. Beaulieu’s 2000 Chevrolet and Goddard’s 2009 Scion SUV were towed due to disabling damage.
* Cars driven by Richard A. Shea, 65, of Lewiston and Eric J. Theiss, 23, of Turner collided, 2:30 p.m. Thursday on College Street. Damage to Shea’s 2013 Toyota and to the 2007 Saab driven by Theiss and owned by Susan Theiss of Turner was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Page Gendreau, 21, of Monmouth and Chelsie M. Smith, 19, of Lisbon collided, 4:42 p.m. Wednesday on Sabattus Street. Damage to the 2007 Pontiac driven by Gendreau and owned by Larry Gendreau of Monmouth was listed as minor. Smith’s 2001 Subaru was towed due to disabling damage.