* Kenneth Keith Ouellette, 46, of 303 Lisbon St., Lewiston, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and burglary of a motor vehicle, 7:49 p.m. Sunday at 10 Great Falls Plaza
* Eric T. Maclean, 33, of 60 Heith St., Oakland, disorderly conduct, 8:59 p.m. Sunday at 81 Broad St.
* Juan L. Montes, 35, of 58 Second St., violation of bail conditions, 12:50 a.m. at that address.
* Olivia Richards, 20, of 58 Second St., violation of bail conditions, 12:50 a.m. Monday at that address.
* Sebastian Christian Moody-Dabney, 24, of 72 James St., Auburn, warrant, 8:46 p.m. Sunday on Lisbon Street.
* Shane Small, 30, of 174 Lewiston St., Mechanic Falls, probation hold, 10:09 a.m. Monday at that address by Mechanic Falls Police.
* Tyler Robitaille, 24, of Princeton St., Lewiston, probation hold, 2 p.m. Monday at 140 Canal St., by Probation Parole Office.
* Marcus Stewart, 25, of 12 Royal Oaks, Auburn, probation hold, 4 p.m. Monday at 140 Canal St., Lewiston by Probation Parole Office.
* Vehicles driven by David R. Gross, 52, of Auburn, and Terry L. Wright, 66, of Gorham, collided at 11:20 a.m. Friday on Court Street. Damage to Gross’ 2008 Dodge pickup truck was listed as minor. Wright’s 2012 Harley-Davidson motorcycle was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by David K. Ridley, 23, of Turner, and Kate D. Stein, 60, of London, collided at 1:35 p.m. Wednesday on Center Street. The 2002 Toyota driven by Ridley and owned by Lisa A. Ridley of Turner was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to the 2015 Chevrolet SUV driven by Stein and owned by EAN Holdings, Inc. of Tulsa, Okla. was listed as minor.