* Domonique Covington, 27, of 75 Weeks Road, Gorham, operating while license suspended or revoked, 2:28 p.m. Monday at Washington Street and Miami Avenue.
* Carolyn June Deberry, 36, of 67 Pride Road, five warrants, 10:49 p.m. Monday at that address.
* Jami Lee Driscoll, 25, of 59 Newall Ave., violating condition of release, 11:34 p.m. Monday at 16 Washington Park Road.
* Mallory Spier, 30, of 43 Crabapple Point, Harpswell, warrant, 12:15 a.m. Tuesday at 72 Ash St.
* Noor Ali Hussein, 20, transient, violation of bail conditions and trafficking in prison contraband, 1:36 a.m. Tuesday at 46 Webster St.
* Linda Hudson, 46, of 334 Fern St., Turner, operating under the influence, 10:32 p.m. Monday on North Parish Road, Turner, by Maine State Police.
* Scott Harmon, 28, of 16 Washington Park Road, Auburn, probation hold, 11:34 p.m. Monday at that address by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Harold Bouchard, 51, of 2 Mainit Drive, Lisbon, criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon and assault, 7:31 a.m. Tuesday at that address by Lisbon Police.
* Dale Doughty, 32, of 18 Pleasant St., Canton, aggravated assault and domestic violence reckless conduct, 2 p.m. Tuesday at that address by Maine State Police.
* A car driven by Pauline Mason, 67, of 21 St. Croix St. collided with a deer, 8:21 a.m. Friday on Farwell Street. Damage to Mason’s 2009 Chevrolet was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Robert Pinson, 19, of 43 Foch St. and Maurice Mathieu, 70, of 211 Randall Road, Apt. A16 collided at 4:44 p.m. Friday on Randall Road. Damage to Pinson’s 2000 Toyota and to Mathieu’s 2015 Hyundai was listed as functional.
* A pickup truck driven by Stephen Pomerleau, 51, of 9 Woodman Lane, Monmouth, and an SUV driven by Katelynn Wood, 22, of 68 Elm St., Sabattus, collided at 5:20 p.m. Friday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Pomerleau’s 1998 Chevrolet was listed as functional; Wood’s 2011 Ford was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Jountea Raines, 34, of 49 Knox St. Apt. 3 and a pickup truck driven by Jeremy McClure, 20, of 1 Lake St., Auburn, collided at 6:42 p.m. Saturday on Lisbon Street. Damage to Raines’ 2003 Chrysler was listed as functional; to McClure’s 2005 Chevrolet as minor.
* Vehicles driven by Elwen Eaton, 34, of Lewiston and Malgorzata Swiontkowska, 35, of Lewiston collided 5:44 p.m. Monday on Farwell Street. Damage to Eaton’s 2011 Volkswagen was listed as functional; to Swiontkowska’s 2010 Ford SUV, minor.