* Damon Howze, 39, of 29 Sargent Ave., warrant, 9:44 p.m. Wednesday at 76 Oak St.
* Lawrence Kilkenny, 43, of 76 Oak St., warrants, 9:44 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Michael Cornish, 59, of 15 Howe St., probation hold, 6:12 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Jonathan Geisinger, 38, of Portland, driving while intoxicated, 3:41 p.m. Thursday on the Longley Bridge.
* Ashley Barker, 23, of 142 College St., warrant, 8:15 p.m. Wednesday on Route 4, Turner, by Maine State Police.
* Patricia Read, 27, of 76 Oak St., unlawful trafficking of scheduled drugs, 1 a.m. Thursday at that address by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Kyle Gornto, 22, of 24 Spring St., Lisbon, probation hold, 5 a.m. Thursday at that address by Lisbon Police Department.
* Vehicles driven by Rebecca Gilblair, 67, of Lewiston, and Amanda J. Jordan, 34, of Lisbon Falls, collided at 4:53 p.m. Monday at Turner and Dennison streets. Both vehicles, Jordan’s 2005 Chrysler and the 2003 Dodge, driven by Gilblair and owned by Glenn Mueller, of Rome, were towed.