* Danielle L’Heureux, 38, of 56 Sixth St., disorderly conduct, 1:55 a.m. Sunday at that address.
* Joseph Alan Thompson, 30, of 24 Interurban Road, probation hold, 12:27 a.m. Monday at that address.
* Nicole Dawn Bouthot, 34, of 24 Interurban Road, violating condition of release, 12:27 a.m. Monday at that address.
* Michael Earl Grant, 31, of 209 Lincoln St., Lewiston, probation hold, 12:27 a.m. Monday at 24 Interurban Road.
* Kylie Brochu, 24, of 61 Webster St., Apt. 6, Lewiston, operating while license suspended or revoked, 9 a.m. Monday at 627 Washington St. (south) and 30 Miami Ave.
* Hassan Shamarr Miller, 20, of 176 Oak St. Apt. 6, Lewiston, probation hold, 1:04 p.m. Monday at 50 Elm St. and 169 Pleasant St.
* Jakayla Chanay Botelho, 23, transient, Lewiston, violation of bail conditions, 1:04 p.m. Monday at 50 Elm St. and 169 Pleasant St.
* Christopher Emile Rioux, 40, of 14 Whipple St., Lewiston, operating while license suspended or revoked and displaying fictitious vehicle certificate, 1:33 p.m. Monday at 772 Hotel Road.
* Mandy Marie Chouinard, 27, of 1315 North River Road, Greene, violating condition of release, possession of marijuana and two counts of unlawful possession of drug, 4:45 p.m. Friday at 263 Pine St.
* Devyn Paul Pinard, 22, of 27 High St., violation of bail conditions, 12:53 a.m. Saturday at 211 Court St., Auburn.
* Shawn Allan Burke, 34, of 220 Blake St., domestic violence assault, 8:50 p.m. Saturday at that address.
* Bowe Leroy Murphy, 29, of 25 Pine St., warrant charging failure to pay fine, 3:55 p.m. Sunday at 753 Sabattus St.
* Joshua Chekovsky, 34, of 15 Begin Terrace, Sabattus, warrant, 9:20 p.m. Sunday at that address, by Sabattus police.
* Roger Holt, 50, of 149 Summit Springs Road, Poland, warrant, 4:47 a.m. Monday 40 Pleasant St., Auburn.
* A car driven by Michael A. Martel, 56, of Lewiston, struck a utility pole, 7:08 a.m. Wednesday on Webber Avenue. Martel’s 2010 Toyota was towed due to disabling damage.
* Cars driven by Joyce E. St. Pierre, 80, of Brunswick, and John N. Zimbis, 62, of Lewiston, collided, 8:40 a.m. Wednesday on Main Street. St. Pierre’s 2007 Kia and Zimbis’ 2003 Ford were towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Stacey Medina, 45, of Lewiston, and Cleo C. Miller, 20, of Lewiston, collided, 4:45 p.m. Thursday on Taylor Hill Road. Medina’s 2013 Subaru and the 2011 Toyota SUV driven by Miller and owned by Peter R. Miller of Lewiston were towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Aerial L. Pushard, 25, of Richmond, backed into a car parked by Brian J. Flanders, 27, of Buckfield, 11:11 a.m. Friday in the parking lot of Merrimack River Medical Service on Mollison Way. Damage to Flanders’ 2004 Ford and to Pushard’s 2006 Hyundai was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Erin Dyke, 19, of Monmouth, and Andrew A. Pitter, 40, of Sabattus, collided, 12:54 p.m. Friday on Sabattus Street. Damage to the 2002 Hyundai driven by Dyke and owned by Pamela Porter of Monmouth and to Pitter’s 1999 Toyota was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Zachary W. Patrick, 42, of Monmouth, and Catherine M. Martin, 80, of Lewiston, collided, 2:23 p.m. Friday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Patrick’s 2001 Chevrolet SUV and to Martin’s 2002 Mercury SUV was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Neila A. Nelke, 74, of Lewiston, and Bruce A. Myrick, 80, of Auburn, collided, 2:55 p.m. Friday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Nelke’s 2015 Toyota and to the 2005 Dodge driven by Myrick and owned by Maine Cycle Inc. of Auburn was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Benjamin M. Morse, 43, of Brunswick, and Farris Burna-Dette, 61, of Waldo, collided, 3:19 p.m. Saturday on Lisbon Street. Damage to the 2015 Mazda SUV driven by Morse and owned by Deborah B. Morse of Brunswick and by Burna-Dette’s 2010 Subaru was listed as functional.