* Kellian A. Collins-Ritchie, 23, of 2 Dunlap St., unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 12:22 a.m. Tuesday at 95 Spring St.
* Abdinasir Jafar Abdirahman, 20, of 255 Lisbon St., operating after suspension and a warrant charging failure to appear in court, 1:52 a.m. Monday at 10 Tall Pines Drive.
* Dylan Michael Guimette, 36, of 18 Allain St., Auburn, warrant, 11:39 p.m. Tuesday at 29 Howard St.
* Ryan Lawrence Nicol, 22, of 64 Oxford St., refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 2:38 a.m. Tuesday at 179 Lincoln St.
* Ahmed Shafi Mohamed, 20, of 106 Webster St. Apt-1, warrants, 6 p.m. Monday at 7 Sylvan Ave.
* Kyle Whitman, 19, of 20 Bowdoinham Road, Lisbon Falls, operating a motor vehicle without a license and violating conditions of release, 8:10 p.m. Monday on Crowley Road, Sabattus, by Sabattus police.
* A vehicle driven by Maxwell Giard, 16, of Auburn struck a mailbox, 2:14 p.m. Saturday on Old Danville Road. Damage to the 2005 Toyota SUV driven by Giard and owned by John R. Giard of Auburn was listed as functional.
* A vehicle driven by Sahra A. Isse, 35, of Auburn struck a building, 2:18 p.m. Sunday on Hampshire Street. The 2004 Toyota passenger van driven by Isse and owned by Abukar A. Arte of Auburn was towed due to disabling damage.
* A vehicle driven by Joshua W. C. Conklin, 22, of Turner struck a mailbox, then a tree, which damaged a car parked by Jaimie V. Choiniere, 29, of Auburn. Conklin’s 1999 Chevrolet SUV was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Choiniere’s 2007 Ford was listed as functional.