* William Henry Bailey III, 38, of 45 Shawmut St., Lewiston, on a charge of domestic assault, 7:35 p.m. Wednesday at 131 Pine St.
* Tammy Brown, 49, of 384 Main St., Lewiston, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 9:59 p.m. Wednesday at 384 Main St.
* Scott Gary Kramarz, 42, listed as transient, on a charge of criminal trespass, 2:46 a.m. Thursday at 753 Sabattus St.
* Cathleen Ann Costello, 39, of 81 Academy St., on charges of violating conditions of release and driving as a habitual offender, 12:41 p.m. Friday at 165 High St.
* Travis Bright, 20, of 553 Campground Road, Livermore, arrested by Lisbon police on warrants, 9:30 p.m. Thursday on Route 196.
* Dustin Leonard, 30, of Durham, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs and on a probation hold, 1:30 p.m. Friday on Riverside Drive, Auburn.
* Vehicles driven by Rita L. Perreault, 61, of Lewiston, and Michelle A. Smith, 36, of Monmouth, collided at 8 a.m. Thursday on Center Street. Damage to Perreault’s 2014 Honda and the 2010 GMC driven by Smith and owned by John F. Murphy Homes of Auburn was listed as functional
* Vehicles driven by Benjamin Austin, 26, of Lewiston, and Pamela Morissette, 31, of Lewiston, collided at 8:49 a.m. Wednesday at Fairmount Street and Scribner Boulevard. Austin’s 1996 GMC and Morissette’s 2002 Chevrolet were towed.