* Richard Roger Charest, 27, listed as transient, on a charge of domestic criminal threatening, 10:18 p.m. Wednesday at 112 Newbury St.
* Michael Morris, 34, of 54 Randall Road, on a charge of aggravated drug trafficking and three counts of unlawful possession of a firearm, Thursday afternoon on South Avenue.
* Kaela Pinard, 27, of 1 Weaver St., on charges of driving while intoxicated and violation conditions of bail, 12:30 a.m. Thursday at Bartlett and Ash streets.
* Jason York, 35, of 46 Beech St., on a warrant, 1:20 a.m. Thursday at that address.
* Eugene Kervins, 34, of Massachusetts, on a warrant, Thursday at 98 Pierce St.
* Kassandra Reed, 28, of 110 Horton St., Lewiston, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 11:24 p.m. Wednesday at the Sheriff’s Office, Auburn.
* Fatumo Abdi, 40, of Lewiston, lost control of her car, drove off the roadway and struck a chain link fence at 5:21 p.m. Wednesday at 92 Riverside Drive. Damage to her 1999 Chevrolet was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Kelly J. Chase, 49, of Auburn, and Kathleen Jorgensen, 68, of Winthrop, collided at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Court and Turner streets. Jorgensen’s 2014 Subaru was towed. Damage to Chase’s 2002 Ford was listed as minor.