* Stacy Marie Baldwin, 40, of 513 Boothby Road, Livermore, operating vehicle without a license, 9:19 a.m. Thursday on Troy Street.
* Michelle Albert, 43, of 131 Pierce St., failure to pay fine, 4:13 p.m. Friday at that address.
* Cars driven by Keagan Cote, 23, of Lewiston, and Brett S. Williams, 59, of Lewiston, collided 12:23 a.m. Sunday on Alfred Plourde Parkway. Cote’s 1995 Subaru and the 2003 Honda driven by Williams and owned by Nadine J. Turcotte, of Lewiston, were towed.
* Cars driven by Elizabeth A. Eames, 60, of Lewiston, and John A. Harnden, 54, of Lewiston, collided 4:31 p.m. Monday on Veterans Memorial Bridge. Damage to Eams’ 2015 Subaru and to the 2006 Chevrolet driven by Harnden and owned by Roy I. Snow Inc., of Auburn, was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Abdi Barre, 46, of Lewiston, and Logan Martyn-Fisher, 26, of Lewiston, collided 5:27 p.m. Thursday on Lisbon Street. Barre’s 2001 Nissan was towed. Damage to Martyn-Fisher’s 1999 Dodge pickup truck was listed as minor.
* Cars driven by Mysti A. Turgeon, 26, of Lewiston, and Kenneth C. James, 30, of Lewiston, collided 9:33 p.m. on Main Street. Damage to Turgeon’s 2008 Chevrolet and to James’ 2015 Toyota was listed as functional.