* Jason Allen Toomey, 38, of Washington Street, warrant, operating under the influence, operating while license suspended or revoked and operating vehicle without license, 8:56 p.m. Saturday at 2015 Turner Road.
* Damon Nigel Howze, 40, of 95 Wood St., Lewiston, warrant, 10:28 p.m. Sunday at 500 Lake Shore Drive.
* John Jay Kennedy Jr., 27, of 220 Blake St., Apt. 2, violation of bail conditions, 1:27 a.m. Monday at 61 Birch St.
* Tamara A. Simard, 33, of 2161 Lisbon St., Apt. 2, warrant and operating while license suspended or revoked, 1:30 a.m. Monday at 240 Main St.
* Timothy Mark Dwyer, 50, of 78 Central Ave., aggravated assault, 8:17 a.m. Monday at 45 Golder St.
* Toby Bueno, 36, of 3 Mitchell St., Merrimack, N.H., operating under the influence, 8:23 p.m. Sunday, on Route 136, Auburn.
* Herbert Small, 20, of 3 Oak St., Jay, fugitive from justice, at 11:35 p.m. Sunday on Main Street, Livermore Falls, by Livermore Falls Police.
* Vehicles driven by Abdi Barre, 46, of Lewiston and Logan Martyn-Fisher, 26, of Lewiston collided, 5:27 p.m. Thursday on Lisbon Street. Barre’s 2001 Nissan was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Martyn-Fisher’s 1999 Dodge pickup truck was listed as minor.