* Laura L. Knight, 34, of 106 Strawberry Ave., Lewiston, unlawful possession of a scheduled drug and refusing to submit to arrest at 12:05 a.m. Saturday at Vietnam Veterans Memorial Bridge.
* Anthony Portas-Coleman, 23, of 931 Forest Ave., Portland, on warrants, 10:17 a.m. Sunday at 751 Washington St., Auburn.
* Joshua Silsby, 27, of 56 Heritage Woods Lane, Winthrop, violation of bail conditions, 5:39 p.m. Sunday at Station Road, Auburn.
* Damyon K. Turcotte, 23, of 13-1 Acadia St., disorderly conduct, 3:20 a.m. Friday at 720 Lisbon St.
* Dylan K. Corson, 23, of 79-A Strawberry Ave., operating while license suspended or revoked at midnight Saturday at 64 Canal St.
* Chad A. Chandler, 35, of 49 Hamel St., violating conditions of release, 7:05 p.m. Saturday at that address.
* Mark A. Polley, 45, of 565 Main St., probation hold, at 9:42 p.m. Sunday at that address.
*Mark Averill, 48, of 139 Middle Road, Sabattus, domestic violence assault and refusing to submit, 11:30 a.m. Monday at Sabattus Police Department, by Sabattus police.
* A motorcycle driven by Michael R. Saunders, 20, of Sabattus and a car driven by Curtis Silberberg, 85, of Auburn collided, 7:13 a.m. Friday on Grove Street. Saunder’s 2006 Yamaha motorcycle was towed. Damage to Silberberg’s 2006 Chevrolet was listed as minor.
* A cargo van driven by Craig Davin, 39, of North Monmouth and a pickup truck driven by Kenneth A. Strout, 50, of Lewiston collided, 7:14 a.m. Friday on Lincoln Street. Damage to Davin’s 2000 Chevrolet was listed as functional. Strout’s 2014 Dodge was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Rukia S. Ibrahim, 39, of Lewiston struck a fence and damaged a lawn mower when Ibrahim made a right turn from Howe Street, 8:06 a.m. Friday on Birch Street. The 1998 Toyota driven by Ibrahim and owned by Dayow D. Abdiraham of Lewiston was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Anna L. Bianconi, 33, of Lisbon and a car driven by Kasey O. Russell, 18, of New Gloucester collided, 8 a.m. Friday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Bianconi’s 2007 Subaru was listed as minor. The 2008 Ford driven by Russell and owned by Timothy Barton of Durham was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Delice Miller, 65, of Lewiston and an SUV driven by Sarah N. Legare, 35, of Lewiston collided, 11:28 a.m. Friday on Main Street. Damage to Miller’s 2006 Ford was listed as functional; to Legare’s 2004 Nissan, minor.
* An SUV driven by Richard J. Stanton, 42, of Lewiston and a van driven by Thomas L. Bolduc, 63, of Lewiston collided, 11:43 a.m. Friday on Main Street. Damage to the 2012 Toyota driven by Stanton and owned by Community Credit Union of Lewiston and to Bolduc’s 1998 GMC was listed as functional.
* A car driven by Charlotte A. Haskell, 75, of Auburn and a pickup truck driven by Alain P. Alexis, 22, of Belize collided, 8:47 p.m. Sunday on Sabattus Street. Haskell’s 1999 Toyota and the 2005 Nissan driven by Alexis and owned by Rhonda M. Fletcher of Hallowell were towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Jessie A. Levesque, 20, of Auburn and a pickup truck driven by Paula A. Bourgeois, 45, of Vergennes, Vt., collided, 3:33 p.m. Saturday on Turner Street. The 2004 Chevrolet driven by Levesque and owned by John Levesque of Auburn was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to the 2000 Chevrolet driven by Bourgeois and owned by Paul Bourgeois of Vergennes, Vt., was listed as minor.
* Cars driven by Lucas C. Taylor, 31, of Manchester, Conn., and Blair L. McGaughey, 59, of Auburn collided, 4:33 p.m. Saturday on Union Street. Damage to Taylor’s 2000 Subaru and McGaughey’s 2010 Toyota owned by Jennifer McGaughey of Auburn was listed as functional.