• Chad Dunn, 33, of 23 Gail Road, Greene, domestic violence assault and aggravated assault, 11:26 p.m. Friday on Gill Street.
• Nicole Lemothe, 35, of 138 Pleasant St., on a warrant, 11:25 a.m. Sunday at 182 Bald Hill Road, New Gloucester.
• Derek Edgerton, 28, of 2 Mainet Drive, Lisbon Falls, on warrants, 12:46 a.m. Sunday at 664 Main St.
• Bihi Abdi, 37, of 132 College St., Class A robbery, 12:46 a.m. Sunday at 343 Pine St.
• Aaren DeWitt, 19, of 86 Webster St., violation of protection from abuse, 12:50 a.m. Sunday at that address.
• Daniel Paseltiner, 23, of 31 Googan St., operating under the influence, 9:36 p.m. Friday on Longley Bridge by the Maine State Police.
• Brenda Bergeron, 65, of 31 Crossmen St., Lisbon Falls, operating under the influence, 10:48 p.m. Friday on Dewey Street by Lisbon Police.
• Jeffrey Sargent, 61, of 8 Pleasant St., Goffstown, New Hampshire, operating under the influence and violating conditions of release, 7:15 p.m. Friday on Route 202, Greene by Maine State Police.
• James Patrick, 27, of 17 Jefferson St., Lewiston, on a warrant, 11:33 p.m. Friday on College Street by Maine State Police.
• Frank Lynch, 31, of 13 Morris Lane, Leeds, violating conditions of release, 4 p.m. Saturday on Route 106, Leeds by Maine State Police.
• Keith Rogers, 49, of 287 North Pownal Road, New Gloucester, operating under the influence, 4:30 p.m. Saturday in Durham by Maine State Police.