• Maslah Aliyow, 20, of 87 River St., violation of bail conditions, Tuesday at 253 Blake St.
• Dillon Howes, 23, of 77 Rideout Ave., domestic violence terrorizing and obstructing report of a crime, 10:45 a.m. Tuesday on Sabattus Street.
• Norman Childs Jr., 36, of 66 Dunn St., Auburn, violation of protection order, Monday on Lisbon Street by the Lisbon Police Department.
• Gabriel Wilbur, 26, transient, probation violation, 2:30 p.m. Tuesday in Lewiston by the Probation and Parole Office.
• Tony Pollard, 29, of 64 Oxford St., Lewiston, probation violation, 3:12 p.m. Tuesday at 140 Canal St. by the Probation and Parole Office.
• Vehicles driven by Jackie Mays, 79, of Lewiston and Bruce Parker, 76, of Sabattus collided, 10:41 a.m. Friday, Aug. 4, on Pine Street. Mays’ 2001 Chrysler received functional damage. Parker’s 2009 Chevrolet was listed with minor damage.
• Vehicles driven by Haredho Abdirahman, 18, of Lewiston and Bong Adil, 51, of Lewiston collided in The Green Ladle parking lot, 7:47 p.m. Monday, Aug. 14, on East Avenue. Abdirahman’s 2002 Toyota received functional damage. Adil’s 2009 Jeep was listed with minor damage.
• Vehicles driven by Shawn Dobson, 43, of Auburn and Michael Marcous, 52, of Lewiston collided, 9:08 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 22, on Russell Street. Dobson’s 2002 GMC received functional damage. Marcous’ 2011 Ford was towed due to disabling damage.
• A car driven by Roland Bellefleur, 61, of Lewiston struck a parked car owned by Joanne Teacutter, 53, of Greene in the Hannaford parking lot, 1:51 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 26, on Sabattus Street. Bellefleur’s 2002 Chevrolet was listed with minor damage. Teacutter’s 2002 BMW received functional damage.
• A vehicle driven by Hunter Knowlton went off Randall Road into an embankment, 9:12 p.m. Monday, Aug. 28. Knowlton’s 2000 GMC was towed due to disabling damage.
• A car driven by Nanci Davis, 62, of Raymond backed into a pipe barrier attached to a crosswalk, 10:07 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 29, on Lisbon Street. Davis’ 2012 Honda received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Karen Collin, 39, of Winthrop and Pauline Cloutier, 65, of Sabattus collided, 7:57 a.m. Friday, Sept. 1, on Main Street. Collins’ 2015 Toyota received functional damage. Cloutier’s 2017 Hyundai was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Ayman Mohamed, 24, of Lewiston and Roderick Garland, 60, of Lewiston collided, 10:29 a.m. Friday, Sept. 1, on Bartlett Street. Mohamed’s 2012 Toyota was towed due to disabling damage. Garland’s 2005 Infiniti received functional damage.
• A car driven by Roxie Phillips, 71, of Industry backed into a pole, 10:58 a.m. Friday, Sept. 1, on Main Street. Phillips’ 2010 Ford received functional damage.