• Haji Mgaza Haji, 19, of 108 Pierce St., on charges of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, violating conditions of release and being a minor consuming liquor, 1:20 a.m. Thursday at 328 Pleasant St.
• Omar Arafat, 24, of 35 Wood St., on a charge of unlawful drug trafficking, 6:46 p.m. Wednesday at 30 Wood St.
• Erica Simmons, 29, of 343 Pine St., on charges of domestic assault and aggravated assault, 12:57 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Liban Bare, 22, of 60 Tall Pines Drive, on charges of assault, burglary and violating conditions of release, 3:15 a.m. Thursday at 214 Blake St.
• David Roux, 56, listed as transient, on a charge of being a fugitive from justice, 5 p.m. Thursday at 381 Montello St.
• Randall Robert Bazinet, 31, of 193 Second St., on a charge of possessing sexually explicit material of a minor under the age of 12, 10:53 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Cassie Harris, 29, of Virginia, on a charge of failure to register a vehicle, 4:53 p.m. Wednesday on Court Street.
• Chelsea Lynn Avigo, 35, of 194 Watson Pond Road, Poland, on a charge of failure to register a vehicle, 4:58 p.m. Wednesday on Minot Avenue.
• Allen Donald Begin, 46, of 68 Pleasant St., on a charge of domestic assault, 9:39 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Rebecca Wright, 19, of 1250 Turner St., on a charge of domestic assault, 11:04 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• David Joseph Huard, 39, of 162 Main St., Bethel, on a charge of violating conditions of release, 11:38 p.m. Wednesday at 11 Elmwood Road.
• Ryan Libby, 39, of 13 Berry Road, Turner, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 6 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• A car driven by Jennifer C. Storer, 27, of Monmouth, struck the back of a car driven by Brenda J. Rizzotti, 28, of Otisfield, while Rizzotti was stopped in traffic at 5:26 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street, near Island Avenue. Storer’s 2014 Nissan was towed. Damage to Rizzotti’s 2012 Dodge was listed as minor.
• An SUV driven by Karie L. Faucher, 41, of Winthrop, struck the back of a United Ambulance van driven by Conner E. Tremblay, 25, of Waterford, while Tremblay was stopped in traffic at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday on Main Street. According to a police report, Faucher experienced brake failure, which led to the crash. Her 2004 Chevrolet was towed. Damage to the United Ambulance van was estimated as functional.