• Corey Wilson, 18, of 22 Drummond St., furnishing liquor to minors and furnishing a place for minors to consume liquor, 9:29 p.m. Friday, at that address.
• Tyler Wilson, 19, of 22 Drummond St., warrant and furnishing liquor to minors and furnishing a place for minors to consume liquor, 10:24 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Travis Bright, 22, of 77 Rideout St., operating under the influence and operating without a license, 3:20 a.m. Saturday on Center Street.
• Angie Jordan, 41, of 139 Hunts Meadow Road, Whitefield, disorderly conduct, 11:30 p.m. Saturday on Stanley Street.
• Alan Scott-Ryerson, 22, of 81 Howard St., warrant, 11:55 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Jeremy Kearns, 22, of 9 Elizabeth St., Peaks Island, operating under the influence, 1:57 a.m. Saturday at Cumberland Farms on Sabattus Street.
• Kelsey Duprey, 24, of 239 Blake St., operating under the influence, 1:43 a.m. Saturday at Canal and Ash streets.
• Shelly Stone, 52, of 357 Minot Ave., Minot, operating under the influence and operating without a license, 2:25 a.m. Saturday on Ash Street.
• Ryan Stone, 27, of 280 Lincoln St., disorderly conduct, 4:50 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Nicole Proctor, 38, of 32 Alpine St., Norway, warrants, 3:30 a.m. Saturday at Lisbon and Ash streets.
• Nicole Breau, 32, of 90 Dunn Road, Poland, warrant, 8:15 p.m. Friday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Darren Bedard, 48, of 348 Wiley Road, Norway, warrant, 8:43 p.m. Friday on Route 4, Turner by Maine State Police.
• Matthew Pomerleau, 37, of 9 Hutchins Road, Raymond, operating under the influence, 12:57 a.m. Saturday on Route 124, Minot, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Jeffrey Thompson, 52, of 5 Kittridge Road, West Paris, warrants, 2:12 a.m. Saturday on Elm Street, Mechanic Falls by Mechanic Falls Police Department.
• Matthew Scheck, 27, of New Jersey, criminal trespass and failure to give correct name and date of birth, 1:05 p.m. Friday at 695 Woodman Hill Road, Minot, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• A vehicle driven by Luciano Sunda, 54, of Lewiston went into a ditch, 5:23 a.m. Sunday at Penley Corner Road. Sunda’s 2002 Ford SUV was towed due to disabling damage.
• A car driven by Theodore A. Theriault, 36, of Lewiston struck a post in the parking lot of Walmart, 7:37 a.m. Saturday on Mount Auburn Avenue. Theriault’s 2014 Chevrolet was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Gerard Martineau, 58, of Lewiston and Ronald Michaud, 67, of Lewiston collided, 11:01 a.m. Friday on Russell Street. Damage to Martineau’s 2006 GMC SUV and to Michaud’s 2010 Chrysler was listed as functional.
• A car driven by Albert A. Roberge, 68, of Lewiston struck a tree, 2:14 p.m. Wednesday on Crowley Road. Roberge’s 2003 Honda was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Kimberly J. Fournier-Jacques, 43, of Lewiston and Laurie D. Green, 47, of Casco collided, 3:13 p.m. Thursday on Longley Bridge. Fournier-Jacques’ 2014 Toyota and Green’s 2012 GMC SUV were towed due to disabling damage.