• Sandy Watkins, 52, of 69 Beal St., Norway, on a charge of violating conditions of release, 7:47 p.m. Tuesday at 115 Oak St.
• Jason Wotton, 31, of 617 Main St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 1:07 a.m. Wednesday on Manning Avenue.
• Joshua Pasley, 23, of 25 Howe St., on a warrant, 11:13 a.m. Wednesday at the police station.
• Elizabeth Rollins, 22, of 45 Lowell St., on a warrant, 3:32 p.m. Wednesday on College Street.
• Paul Blouin, 50, of St. Brooksville, Florida, on a warrant, 12:54 p.m. Wednesday on Howe Street, Lewiston.
• Raven Sullivan, 22, of 50 Fairmount St., Lewiston, on a warrant, 12:50 p.m. Wednesday at Walmart.
• Jessica Sappington, 35, of 50 Fairmount St., Lewiston, on a warrant, 2:30 p.m. Wednesday at Clover Manor.
• Amanda Henault, 36, of 193 Wiley Road, Greene, arrested by Maine State Police on charges of driving while intoxicated and driving to endanger, 8:20 p.m. Tuesday on Wiley Road.
• Christine Torres, 37, of 25 Sarah Ave., Lewiston, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a warrant, 7:05 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
• William Robbins, 55, of 9 County Road, Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of criminal threatening, 6:34 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• A pickup truck driven by Rand Stowell, 75, of South Freeport, struck the back of a car driven by Ruth Mueller, 42, of Brunswick, while Mueller was stopped in traffic at 7:45 a.m. Monday on Mill Street. Damage to Mueller’s 2012 Honda was listed as functional; to the 2006 Ford, driven by Stowell and owned by Randolph S. Horne of Industry, minor.