• Jason J. Tobin, 29, of 31 Mountain View Drive, Otisfield, on charges of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug and use of drug paraphernalia, 11:42 p.m. Wednesday at 426 Washington St.
• Rama Simpson, 20, of 104 Blake St., on charges of domestic assault, obstructing the report of a crime, aggravated assault and criminal mischief, 8:13 p.m. Wednesday at the police station.
• Ariana Senence, 28, of 4 School St., Mechanic Falls, on charges of violating conditions of release, 2:30 a.m. Thursday at 17 Jefferson St.
• Michael Bristol, 19, of 17 Jefferson St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 2:28 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Mustaf Abdille, 30, of 55 Tall Pines Drive, on a charge of violating conditions of release, 2:01 a.m. Thursday at 300 Main St.
• Anthony Dixon, 31, of 11 Webster St., Auburn, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a warrant, 8:55 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• A car driven by Keith J. Bradbury, 34, of Lisbon, struck the back of a car driven by Thomas N. Netting, 26, of Buckfield, while Netting was slowing in traffic at 6:55 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street. The impact forced Netting’s car into pedestrian Whitney A. Brichetto, 47, of New Gloucester, who was examined for pain suffered in the crash. Damage to Netting’s 1996 Honda and to Bradbury’s 1999 Toyota was listed as functional.