• Richard Charest, 30, transient, disorderly conduct and terrorizing, 7:10 p.m. Monday on Chestnut Street.
• Arthur Mitchell, 30, of 901 Lodge Court, operating without a license, 8:23 p.m. Monday on Lodge Court.
• Matthew Couturier, 31, of 50 Western Promenade, disorderly conduct, criminal trespass and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, Tuesday at 46 Orchard St.
• Heather Anctil, 32, of 148 Pierce St., disorderly conduct, 10:45 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Monnere Bitsindou, 25, of 137 Bartlett St., on a warrant, 2:10 a.m. Tuesday on Bartlett and Adams streets.
• Jamie Hinkley, 35, of 38 Walnut St., violating conditions of release, 6 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Erik Butler, 23, of 195 Oak St., on a warrant, 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Robert Didonato, 39, of 185 Ferry Road, Lisbon, operating under the influence and operating under a suspended license, 9:56 p.m. Monday on Pinkhambrook Road, Durham, by the Maine State Police.
• Leea Murphy, 29, of 35 Lawrence Road, Gray, on a warrant, 9:30 a.m. Tuesday at Cumberland County Jail by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• A vehicle driven by Susan St. Hilaire, 50, of Lewiston struck a parked vehicle owned by Joanne Potvin, 65, of Lewiston in the Big Lots parking lot, 6:12 p.m. Thursday on Center Street. St. Hilaire’s 2014 Jeep was listed with minor damage. Potvin’s 2012 Nissan received functional damage.
• A car driven by Aicha Wais, 36, of Lewiston hit a Central Maine Power pole, 3:17 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 9, on Campus Avenue. Wais’ 2007 Hyundai was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Raymond Faucher, 69, of Lewiston and Samuel Gagnon, 17, of Lewiston collided, 2:12 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 13, on Main Street. Faucher’s 2005 Chevrolet was listed with minor damage. Gagnon’s 2005 Kawasaki motorcycle received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Theresa Lemieux, 68, of Lisbon Falls and Adam O’Neil, 23, of Lewiston collided, 5:21 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, on Lincoln Street. Lemieux’s 2002 Buick received functional damage. O’Neil’s 2001 Jeep was listed with minor damage.
• Vehicles driven by Awo Hirabe, 41, of Lewiston and Julia Bowman, 48, of San Rafael, California collided, 10:42 a.m. Friday, Sept. 15, on College Street. Hirabe’s 2010 Dodge was towed due to disabling damage. Bowman’s 2010 Lexus received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Gerau Luzito, 35, of Portland and Steven Doyle, 45, of Auburn collided, 4:40 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 16, on Pine Street. Luzito’s 2007 Ford was listed with minor damage. Doyle’s 2013 Honda was towed due to disabling damage.