• John Arnold McLean, 66, of 741 Broad St., Auburn, on a charge of criminal trespass, 11:23 p.m. Wednesday at 28 Spruce St.
• Cassi True, 24, of Arundel, on a charge of criminal trespass, 7 a.m. Thursday at 30 Pleasant St.
• Kimberly Bean, 49, of 292 Christian Ridge, South Paris, on charges of driving with a suspended license, attaching false plates and providing police a false name, 12:47 p.m. Thursday at 190 Canal St.
• Shane Mayo, 24, of 3 Linda Circle, on a warrant, 6:15 p.m. Wednesday at 696 Sabattus St.
• Kelsey Stevens, 23, listed as transient, on a warrant, midnight Thursday at Blake Street Towers.
• Patrick Wayne Robins, 48, of 710 Hatch Road, on charges of assault and domestic assault, 12:10 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Kim Crowell, 60, of 9 Gartley St., Lisbon, arrested by Sabattus police on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine, 8:50 a.m. Thursday on Middle Road.
• SUVs driven by Jeffrey N. Blais, 52, of Leeds, and Merico J. Meucci, 38, of Bangor, collided at 3:28 p.m. Wednesday on Montello Street. Damage to Blais’ 2000 Jeep and the 2017 Nissan driven by Meucci and owned by Enterprise Rent-a-Car, of Auburn, was listed as functional.