• Cheyenne M. Robey, 21, of 23 Horton St., Lewiston, on a charge of theft, 9:35 p.m. Thursday at Kohl’s at 105 Mount Auburn Ave.
• Naomi K. Cummings, 21, of 23 Horton St., Lewiston, on a charge of theft, 9:35 p.m. Thursday at Kohl’s at 105 Mount Auburn Ave.
• Kenneth Drake, 25, listed as transient, on a charge of theft, 8:30 p.m. Thursday on Union Street.
• Michael Trudeau, 51, of 219 Lisbon St., Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on charges of assault and reckless conduct, 11:20 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• An SUV driven by Daniel J. Glaskin, 30, of New Gloucester, struck the back of a van driven by Jennifer L. Parry, 45, of Lisbon, while Parry was slowing in traffic at 3:44 p.m. Tuesday on East Avenue. The impact forced Parry’s vehicle into the back of an SUV driven by Nancy A. Brown, 57, of Auburn, who was stopped in traffic. Brown’s 2016 Buick and Parry’s 2008 Mazda were towed. Damage to Glaskin’s 2004 Jeep was listed as functional.