• John McLean, 66, of 741 Broad St., arson, reckless conduct and violating conditions of release, 8:18 p.m. Friday on High Street.
• Joseph Gallo, 28, of 11 Reagan Lane, Litchfield, on a warrant, 2:15 a.m. Saturday on Main Street.
• Derick Weeks, 25, of 317 Main St., on a warrant, 5:13 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Brian Cormier, 28, of 91 Horton St., unlawful possession of schedule W drug, 6:30 p.m. Friday at 64 Sabattus St.
• Thaddius Thomas, 25, of 56 Fairmont St., disorderly conduct and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 1:40 a.m. Saturday at 345 Main St.
• Malvin Wright, 35, of 17 Jefferson St., obstructing government administration, 1:31 a.m. Saturday at 345 Main St.
• Jason Berube, 37, of 51 Spring St., on a warrant, noon Saturday at that address.
• Nicole Simond, 33, of 80 Shawmut St., on a warrant, 5 p.m. Saturday on Bartlett Street.
• Conner Heaward, 21, of 246 Tiger Hill Road, Oxford, operating under the influence, 2:17 a.m. Saturday on Maine Street, Poland by the Mechanic Falls Police Department.
• Christopher Cureton, 35, of 66 Bradley St., violating conditions of release, 1:40 p.m. Saturday on Pond Road, Wales by the Maine State Police.
• Jacob Pelletier, 25, of 245 Buckfield Road, Turner, on a warrant, 2:45 p.m. Saturday on Maine Street, Poland by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.