• Keith Doyon, 40, of 20 Temple St., disorderly conduct, 8:21 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Roland Therrien, 29, of 208 Pond Road, on a warrant, 1:02 p.m. Monday on Sabattus Street.
• Vehicles driven by Carrie Faith, 39, of Durham and Eric Michaud, 23, of Lewiston collided, 3:35 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 19, on Riverside Drive. Faith’s 2015 Toyota received functional damage. Michaud’s 2015 Honda was listed with minor damage.
• A vehicle driven by Armando Fuentes, 29, of Canton struck a tree after swerving to avoid a second unknown vehicle, 5:34 a.m. Saturday on Poland Spring Road. Fuentes’ 2002 GMC was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Ricky McGraw, 54, of Auburn and Achata Azarak, 21, of Lewiston collided, 5:52 p.m. Friday on Parker Street. McGraw’s 2006 Chevrolet and Azarak’s 2004 Volkswagen were listed with functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Sarura Deqow, 20, of Lewiston and Owen Kolar, 20, of Auburn collided, 1:22 p.m. Friday on Turner Street. Deqow’s 2007 Saturn was listed with minor damage. Kolar’s 2009 Yamaha was listed with functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Matthew Hudson, 21, of Lewiston, Danielle Goulet, 35, of Sabattus and Veronica O’Connor, 51, of Leeds collided, 5:38 p.m. Friday on Center Street. Hudson’s 2007 Nissan was towed due to disabling damage. Goulet’s 2016 GMC and O’Connor’s 2005 Pontiac were listed with minor damage.