• Samantha Wood, 21, of 114 Littlefield Road, possession of hypodermic needle, 3:16 p.m. Tuesday on Court Street.
• Carlton Jackson, 37, of 27 Prospect Ave., Minot, on warrants, 8:57 p.m. Monday at 53 Old Webster Road.
• Nathan Love, 24, of 1160 Woodman Hill Road, Minot, on a warrant, 11:09 a.m. Tuesday at 37 Park St.
• Renee Sperenza, 26, of 38 Old Staples Hill Road, Dixfield, on a warrant, 11:19 p.m. Monday at the Oxford County Jail by the Oxford County Sheriff’s Office.
• Robert Peabody, 26, of 4 Ryan Court, Augusta, operating under the influence, 1 a.m. Tuesday at 86 Jordan Bridge Road, Sabattus, by the Sabattus Police Department.
• A car owned by Katheryn Addison was operated by an unknown person when it collided with the front steps of a house, 5:14 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 10, on Ash Street. Addison’s 2009 Ford was towed due to disabling damage.
• A car driven by Kelsi Powers, 20, of Lewiston was struck by a second vehicle that fled the scene, 3:49 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11, on Campus Avenue. Powers’ 2008 Chevrolet received functional damage.
• A parked car owned by Mary O’Brien, 59, of Portland was struck an unknown second vehicle, 12:48 p.m. Friday, Sept. 15, on Lisbon Street. O’Brien’s 2006 Audi received functional damage.
• A truck driven by Victor Brescia, 60, of Mt. Vernon, collided with a deer in the road, 4:41 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 19, on Main Street. Brescia’s 2011 Freightliner, owned by Gerrity Co. Inc., was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Arline Pelletier, 84, of Lewiston and Henry Cormier, 62, of Windham collided, 9:45 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 21, on Sabattus Street. Pelletier’s 2011 Ford and Cormier’s 2016 Subaru were towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Reggie Donaldson, 31, of Lewiston and Robert Charest, 76, of Lewiston collided, 2:10 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 21, on Cedar Street. Donaldson’s 2010 Nissan was towed due to disabling damage. Charest’s 2002 Ford was listed with minor damage.
• Vehicles driven by Zeinab Wais, 42, of Lewiston and Dina Kemp, 47, of Lewiston collided, 8:32 a.m. Friday, Sept. 22, on Webster Street. Wais’ 2015 Nissan was listed with minor damage. Kemp’s 2009 Nissan was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Denise Paquette, 45, of Lewiston and John Wagoner, 23, of Auburn collided, 12:25 p.m. Friday, Sept. 22, on Chestnut Street. Paquette’s 2011 BMW was towed due to disabling damage. Wagoner’s 2001 GMC received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Elizabeth Clifford, 68, of Lewiston and Loula Ouellette, 80, of Lewiston collided, 11:09 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 23, on College Street. Clifford’s 2017 Toyota and Ouellette’s 2004 Ford received functional damage.
• A parked car owned by Stephen Lane, 37, of Warren was struck by a car driven by Xavier Aspilaire, 16, of Ruskin, Florida, 2:23 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 23, on Central Avenue. Lane’s 2014 Nissan and Aspilaire’s 2007 Jeep received functional damage.