• Kenneth Drake Jr., 25, listed as transient, on charges of theft, criminal trespass and violating conditions of release, 7:02 p.m. Tuesday at 8 Union St.
• Robert Arundel, 35, of 114 Sabattus St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:08 a.m. Wednesday at Sabattus and Shawmut streets.
• Angela Despres, 34, of 58 Outlet Road, Augusta, on charges of trafficking in scheduled drugs, 3:01 a.m. Wednesday on Pleasant Street.
• Kayla Grant, 25, of 156 Summer St., Auburn, on a charge of possession of scheduled drugs, 3:10 a.m. Wednesday in Lewiston.
• Cody Lemieux, 28, of 156 Summer St., Auburn, on a warrant, 3:26 a.m. Wednesday on Pleasant Street.
• Michael Fitzpatrick, 47, of 139 Horton St., on warrants, 3:43 a.m. Wednesday in Lewiston.
• Jennifer Doughty, 33, of 58 Squire Court, Winthrop, warrant, 8:25 p.m. Tuesday at 40 Pleasant St. by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Vehicles driven by Karen A. Blaisdell, 47, of Berwick, and Charee C. Scelzo, 26, of Bridgton collided at 6:20 a.m. Monday at Rodman and Manley roads. Both vehicles, Blaisdell’s 2016 Nissan and Scelzo’s 2010 Dodge, were towed.
• An SUV driven by Dean A. Strout, 53, of Otisfield struck the back of a car driven by Rachel Ganteaume-Richards, 63, of Denmark, while Ganteaume-Richards was stopped in traffic at 11:24 a.m. Monday on Court Street. Strout’s 2004 Ford was towed. Damage to Ganteaume-Richards’ 2008 Suzuki was listed as functional.
• Anthony B. Smith, 33, of Auburn, lost control of his car and drove into a ditch at 3:40 p.m. Monday at Poland and Rodman roads. His 2009 Volkswagen was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Doreen Fogarty, 61, of Lewiston, and Erica J. Crowley, 34, of Sabattus, collided at 1:10 p.m. Monday at Lisbon and Canal streets. Fogarty’s 2008 Mazda was towed. Damage to the 2004 Ford, driven by Crowley and owned by the city of Lewiston, was listed as minor.