• Michael Williams, 52, of 74 Howard St., on charges of criminal mischief and criminal trespass, 7:57 p.m. Wednesday at 700 Lisbon St.
• Joshua Mayo, 38, of 124 High St., Peru, on a charge of violating conditions of release, 12:56 a.m. Thursday at 753 Sabattus St.
• Abubakar Osman, 42, of 142 Bartlett St., on warrants, 7:10 a.m. Thursday at 78 Maple St.
• Tara Henry, 26, of 268 Center Minot Hill Road, Minot on charges of possession of a scheduled drug, driving with a suspended license, leaving the scene of an accident and violating conditions of release, 2:07 p.m. Thursday on Hutchins Street.
• Robert Wilson, 32, of 67 Whitney St., on a warrant, 11:10 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Richard Johnson, 36, of Onenburg, Mass., arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 11:39 p.m. Wednesday in Poland.
• Cars driven by Kathleen Lare, 51, of Auburn, and Kathie L. Hunt, 55, of Portland, collided at 5:19 p.m. Tuesday at Minot Avenue and Millett Drive. Both cars, Lare’s 2010 Toyota and Hunt’s 2015 Nissan, were towed.