• Reagan Clark, 20, of 71 Googin St., on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 12:53 a.m. Wednesday on Blake Street.
• Angela Despres, 33, of 58 Outlet Road, Augusta, on charges of trafficking in prison contraband and violating conditions of release, 2 a.m. Friday on Lisbon Street.
• Kellian Collins-Ritchie, 25, of 160 Cook St., on a charge of burglary, 7:57 p.m. Tuesday at 224 Summer St.
• Jason Thibodeau, 41, of 59 Louise Ave., Lewiston, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 1:16 p.m. Wednesday on Main Street, Lewiston.
• A car driven by Barbara G. Chick, 80, of North Monmouth, struck the back of a truck driven by Steven T. Casesi, 65, of Bay Shore, New York, while Casesi was stopped in traffic at 12:14 p.m. Tuesday on Center Street. Chick’s 2013 Toyota was towed. There was no damage to the 2012 Freightliner, driven by Casesi and owned by Diversified Automotive, of Selkirk, New York.