• Dylan Cook, 21, of 45 Grandview Ave., on a warrant, 10:50 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Manuel Basaldua, 28, of 15 Hampshire St., operating under the influence and driving to endanger, 2:13 a.m. Monday on Center Street.
• Donald Cote, 59, of 39 Lexis Lane, domestic violence assault, domestic violence terrorizing and obstructing the report of a crime, 4:26 a.m. Monday at that address.
• Shelby Foss, 24, of 73 Elm St., on a warrant, 7:18 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Dustin Lessard, 37, of 738 Pownal Road, on warrants, 12:52 a.m. Monday on Riverside and Summer streets.
• Ashley Hudson, 20, of 206 Park St., disorderly conduct assault, 12:53 a.m. Monday at Kennedy Park.
• Tyler Page, 30, of 76 Page Road, Poland, probation violation, 11:15 a.m. Monday at 140 Canal St.
• Vehicles driven by Brittany Bazinet, 23, of Greene and Richard Musto, 34, of Lewiston collided, 1:25 p.m. Thursday on Mount Auburn Avenue. Bazinet’s 2010 Chevrolet received functional damage. Musto’s 2009 Pontiac was towed due to disabling damage.
• A car driven by Maximus Hunnewell, 16, of New Gloucester went off the road into a ditch, 7:39 a.m. Friday on Foster Road. Hunnewell’s 2005 Chevrolet was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Caine Vanhorn, 31, of Gordon, Alabama, and Dwayne West, 27, of Minot collided, 7:57 a.m. Sunday on Vietnam Veterans Memorial Bridge off-ramp. Vanhorn’s 2017 Ford and West’s 2007 Nissan were towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Silvia Gomes, 25, of Brockton, Massachusetts, and Tania Whittier, 67, of Poland collided, 9:44 a.m. Sunday on Poland Road. Gomes’ 2014 Honda and Whittier’s 2006 Toyota were towed due to disabling damage.