• Alan Curran, 43, of 48 Pleasant St., Mechanic Falls, on a warrant, 2:52 p.m. Tuesday on Minot Avenue.
• Michael Barboza, 25, of 49 Elm St., Auburn, unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 8 p.m. Monday on Grove Street.
• LaMichael Gildersleeve, 35, of 65 Riley Road, Sabattus, unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs, 8 p.m. Monday on Grove Street.
• Shawn Buzzell, 31, of 74 winter St., on a warrant, 2:16 a.m. Tuesday at 415 Sabattus St.
• Omar Omar, 22, of 60 Knox St., on a warrant and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 2:40 a.m. Tuesday at 17 Horton St.
• Todd Shockley, 47, of 144 Horton St., on a warrant, Tuesday at 239 East Ave.
• Skyler Higgison, 36, of 6 Clarks Court, Lisbon Falls, unlawful possession of scheduled drugs and violating conditions of release, 6:26 p.m. Monday on High Street, Lisbon, by the Lisbon Police Department.
• Vehicles driven by Victor Edgerton, 62, of Brunswick and Jessica Shropshire, 39, of Lewiston collided, 8:18 a.m. Monday on Main Street. Edgerton’s 2017 American Motors truck owned by Central Maine Power received functional damage. Shropshire’s 2015 Nissan was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Cameron Adamen, 22, of Lewiston and Betty Skillings, 75, of Lewiston collided, noon Monday on Central Avenue. Adamen’s 2014 Nissan and Skillings’ 2007 Chevrolet were towed due to disabling damage.