• Amanda Hamilton, 28, of 11 Webster St., theft and violating conditions of release, 1:03 p.m. Monday at 100 Mount Auburn Ave.
• Ryan Curran, 32, of 41 Beaver Road, Sabattus, violation of bail, trafficking prison contraband and unlawful possession of scheduled w drugs, 6:21 p.m. Monday at 1757 Washington St.
• Christopher Wilson, 27, transient, on warrants, 5:19 p.m. Monday on Ash Street.
• Joshua Small, 35, of 120 Cook St., Auburn, on warrants, 9:26 p.m. Sunday in Oxford by the Oxford County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jose Garcia, 26, of 49 Wing St., Lisbon Falls, criminal trespass and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 12:14 a.m. Monday at that address by the Lisbon Police Department.
• Vehicles driven by Normande Sullivan, 81, of Auburn and Christopher Carrier, 28, of Lewiston collided, 12:40 p.m. Thursday on Sabattus Street. Sullivan’s 2011 Chevrolet received functional damage. Carrier’s 2007 Volvo was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Michael Morrisette, 57, of Hermon and Ambiya Adan, 45, of Lewiston collided, 2:46 p.m. Thursday on East Avenue. Morrisette’s 2013 Ford truck, owned by The Lane Construction Corp., received functional damage. Adan’s 2008 Dodge was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Linda Cote, 67, of Sabattus and Pauline Desjardins, 69, of Lewiston collided, 3:52 p.m. Friday on Campus Avenue. Cote’s 2007 KIA and Desjardins’ 2013 Nissan received functional damage.