• Blaze Smalls, 18, of 15 Horton St., Lewiston, operating without a license, failure to stop for a police officer and criminal mischief, 4:28 p.m. Friday on Charles Street.
• Bonnie Waisanen, 43, of 347 Birch St., Lewiston, domestic violence assault and criminal mischief, 12:07 a.m. Saturday at 108 Mill St.
• Samantha Zeininger, 34, of 170 Horton St., on warrants, 5:50 p.m. Friday at 28 Prescott St.
• Deniece Ballard, 24, of 291 Bates St., on a warrant, 10:59 p.m. Friday on Lisbon and Locust streets.
• Cassandra Verville, 27, of 128 Oxford St., on a warrant, 12:30 a.m. Saturday on Cedar Street.
• Anthony Giguere, 26, of 157 East Ave., unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 1:20 a.m. Saturday on Walnut and Pierce streets.
• Paul Jordan, 29, of 20 Whipple St., on a warrant, 1:50 a.m. Saturday on Walnut Street.
• Keith Hanscome, 37, of 315 Bates St., domestic violence assault, 4:30 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Haji Haji, 19, of 108 Pierce St., domestic violence assault, violating conditions of release and refusal to submit to arrest or detention, 3:22 p.m. Saturday on Lincoln Street.
• David Bryant, 31, of 984 Allen Pond Road, Greene, operating under the influence, 10:46 p.m. Friday on Route 202, Greene, by Maine State Police.
• Vehicles driven by Mason Giroux, 27, of Lewiston and Courtney A. Dubois, 22, of Lewiston collided, 6 p.m. Wednesday on Russell Street. The 2006 GMC pickup truck driven by Giroux and owned by Giroux and Family Masonry Inc. of Lewiston and the 2008 Saturn SUV driven by Dubois and owned by Jamie Dubois of Lewiston were towed.
• Vehicles driven by Joshua R. Card, 29, of Clearfield, Utah, and Emile Ntitanguranwa, 31, of Lewiston collided, 8:14 a.m. Wednesday on Westminster Street. Damage to the 2012 International Harvester flatbed truck driven by Card and owned by Industrial Roofing of Lewiston was listed as minor. Ntitanguranwa’s 2013 Volkswagen was towed.