• Kijuame Taft, 38, of 117 Knox St., Lewiston, violating a protection from abuse order and domestic violence assault, 2:41 a.m. Monday at 670 Turner St.
• Stacey Gravel, 27, of 15 Russell St., disorderly conduct, 7:12 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Nicole Lambert, 32, of 158 Bartlett St., operating beyond license restriction, Monday on Horton and Ash streets.
• Nikeshia Knight, 18, of 4 Mount Pleasant Ave., Waterville, criminal trespass, 12:50 a.m. Monday at 516 Pleasant St.
• Maimuna Mohamud, 21, of 138 Bartlett St., disorderly conduct and violating conditions of release, 1 a.m. Monday at 516 Pleasant St.
• Phil Barnes, 48, of 2130 Armstrong Road, Flint, Michigan, gross sexual assault, 2 a.m. Monday at 1440 Lisbon St.
• Fay Leroy, 27, of 1 Bennett Road, Turner, on a warrant, 9:49 p.m. Sunday on Broadway Street, Turner, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• James Lincoln, 35, of 106 Elm St., Mechanic Falls, domestic violence assault, 10:32 p.m. Sunday at 106 Lewiston St., Mechanic Falls, by the Mechanic Falls Police Department.
• Melissa Brann, 34, of 4 Boyd Drive, Sabattus, on a warrant, 11:30 p.m. Sunday at that address by the Sabattus Police Department.
• Vehicles driven by Seth Robinson, 38, of Auburn and Ashley Mower, 31, of Lewiston collided, 3:24 p.m. Friday on Longley Bridge. Robinson’s 2011 Chevrolet was listed with minor damage. Mower’s 2006 Chevrolet received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Tonya Reynolds, 40, of Weeks Mills and Jacob Elie, 25, of Turner collided, 5:15 p.m. Saturday on Washington Street. Reynolds’ 2012 GMC and Elie’s 2016 Dodge, owned by the United States Army Reserve, received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Cassandra Manson, 33, of Bowdoin and Laura Roberts, 46, of Lewiston collided, 12:15 p.m. Thursday on Lincoln Street. Manson’s 2017 Nissan received functional damage. Roberts’ 2004 Mercury was listed with minor damage.
• Vehicles driven by Ryan Beaule, 23, of Lewiston and Mark Dolloff, 59, of Turner collided, 6:05 p.m. Thursday on East Avenue. Beaule’s 2004 Jeep was listed with minor damage. Dolloff’s 2003 Mercury received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Jeffrey Stevens, 44, of Auburn and Brianna Welch, 17, of Durham collided, 8:34 p.m. Thursday on Lincoln Street. Stevens’ 2012 Chevrolet and Welch’s 2001 Jeep were towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Rebecca Budesheim, 16, of Lisbon Falls and Catherine Hughes, 30, of Auburn collided, 2:37 p.m. Friday on Lisbon Street. Budesheim’s 2008 Nissan was towed due to disabling damage. Hughes’ 2008 Ford was listed with minor damage.
• Vehicles driven by Roland Hachey, 71, of Lewiston and Jason McVille, 38, of Lewiston collided, 6:23 p.m. Friday on Bartlett Street. Hachey’s 2010 Honda received functional damage. McVille’s 2006 Jeep was listed with minor damage.
• A car driven by Kandi Picard, 33, of Lewiston was struck by a gate blown by wind, 8:02 p.m. Friday on Main Street. Picard’s 2008 Honda received functional damage.