• Erica M. Brooks, 40, of 188 Third St., on charges of domestic assault and criminal mischief, 10:18 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Shaun Geisinger, 27, of 61 Roy Ave., on a charge of domestic terrorizing and on a probation hold, 3:36 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Mathew Dunlop, 28, of 13½ Bartlett St., on charges of vehicle burglary and theft by deception, 4:20 p.m. Wednesday at the police station.
• Jessica Swearingen, 35, of 160 Webber Ave., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 8:08 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Timothy Whitten, 37, listed as transient, on a charge of terrorizing, 8:56 a.m. Wednesday at 93 Campus Ave.
• An SUV driven by Derek J. Blais, 38, of Lewiston, struck a pole at 3:08 p.m. Tuesday in the Walmart parking lot. Damage to the 2004 Cadillac, owned by Anita R. Blais, of Lewiston, was listed as functional.
• An SUV driven by Ashley S. Ross, 27, of Auburn, struck a tree or a fire hydrant at 1:38 p.m. Monday on Stevens Mill Road near Belgrade Avenue. Damage to her 2007 Cadillac was listed as functional.