• Anthony Wheeler, 24, of 9 Aron Drive, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 8:45 p.m. Wednesday on Plummer Street.
• Dwayne Brough, 47, listed as transient, on a warrant charging theft and unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 3:50 p.m. Thursday at Walmart.
• Shannon White, 38, of 25 Wellman St., on a charge of violating a protection order, 1:01 p.m. Friday at the Residence Inn on Turner Street in Auburn.
• Gregory Hall, 32, of 248 Cobb Road, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of theft, 9:57 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Vinny Despradel, 35, of 13 Granite St., Auburn, arrested by Maine State Police on a warrant, 8:43 a.m. Friday at 2 Turner St., Auburn.
• A car driven by Anthony Wheeler, 25, of Auburn, crashed into the front of an SUV driven by Tracy A. Barnies, 35, of Auburn, while Barnies was stopped at a stop sign at 7:58 p.m. Tuesday at Turner and Plummer streets. Wheeler’s 1995 Subaru was towed. Damage to the 2013 Chevrolet, driven by Barnies and owned by Richard Grenier, of Auburn, was listed as minor.