• Jeffrey Hilton, 54, of 69 Whitney St., violating conditions of release, 9:47 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Abdirazak Hassan, 24, of 77 Rideout Ave., refusal to submit to arrest or detention and criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, 10:25 a.m. Monday at 171 Park St.
• Hassan Hussein, 31, of 61 River St., aggravated forgery, 10:30 a.m. Monday at 171 Park St.
• Stephanie Labrecque, 35, of 84 Chipmunk Lane, Monmouth, operating under the influence, 5:39 p.m. Monday on Plains Road, Poland, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Vehicles driven by Michael Doze, 32, of Poland and Lawrence Fox, 84, of Lewiston collided, 10:47 a.m. Wednesday on Lisbon Street. Doze’s 2010 GMC and Fox’s 2014 Ford were towed due to disabling damage.
• A vehicle driven by Bruce Sanford, 56, of Greene collided with pedestrian Tess Ouellette, 19, of Green at 4:37 p.m. Wednesday on Main Street. Sanford’s 2008 Chevrolet received functional damage. Ouellette was transported to Central Maine Medical Center for evaluation.