• Christopher McFarland, 32, of 107 Birch St., on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 10:15 p.m. Tuesday at 37 Park St.
• Dale Seamen, 60, listed as transient, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:32 a.m. Tuesday at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center.
• Eric Piawlock, 22, of 130 Blake St., on a charge of domestic assault, 8:30 a.m. Wednesday on Sabattus Street.
• Kimberly Henderson, 46, of 38 College St., on a warrant, 8:10 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Danyelle Wallace, 37, of 9 Atwood St., on a warrant, 12:50 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Leroy Fay, 27, of 1 Bennett Road, Turner, on a warrant, 2:23 a.m. Wednesday at Cassell and Lisbon streets.
• Tracy Bragg, 40, of 26 Myrtle St., on a warrant, 9:50 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Joseph Ayotte, 66, of 240 Lake Shore Drive, Leeds, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 7:30 p.m. Tuesday on Route 106, Leeds.
• Valerie Breland, 34, of 4 Welch Lane, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 10:10 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Paul Caron, 30, of Baldwin Street, Livermore Falls, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of being a fugitive from justice, 1:29 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Dean Sharp, 43, of 257 Avon Valley Road, Avon, arrested by Livermore Falls police on a charge of violating conditions of release, 4 a.m. Wednesday on Main Street, Jay.
• Vehicles driven by Mohamed D. Abdalla, 52, of Lewiston, and Mohamed H. Abdi, 17, of Lewiston, collided at 3 p.m. Sunday at Horton and Walnut streets. The 2004 Ford driven by Abdalla and owned by Marefia Haile of Lewiston and the 2010 Hyundai, driven by Abdi and owned by Farhan Abdillahi of Lewiston were towed.
• A pickup truck driven by Shannon L. Rich, 46, of Lisbon, struck the back of a car driven by Larry Maillet, 60, of Lewiston, while Maillet was slowing in traffic at 9:59 a.m. Sunday on Lisbon Street near Westminster Street. The impact forced Maillet’s car into a vehicle driven by Paul W. Terstegen, 64, of Lisbon, who was also slowing in traffic. Maillet’s 2012 Mercedes-Benz and Rich’s 2007 Nissan were towed. Damage to Terstegen’s 2017 Toyota was listed as minor.