• Andrew Therrien, 20, of 18 High St., Sabattus, refusing to submit to arrest or detention, minor consuming alcohol, criminal trespass and unlawful use of ID, 12:45 a.m. Sunday at 150 Center St.
• Cain Robertson, 25, of 25 Howe St., Lewiston, assault and violating conditions of release, 1:19 a.m. Sunday at 150 Center St.
• Joshua Gallant, 28, of 496 Sabattus St., Lewiston, domestic violence assault, 9:04 a.m. Sunday on Stevens Mill Road.
• Angela Snow, 47, of 14 Lisbon St., Gorham, on a warrant, 8:45 p.m. Friday on Pleasant Street.
• Arthur Miles, 31, of 24 Mt. Everett St., Boston, Massachusetts, disorderly conduct, 12:39 a.m. Saturday at 255 Park St.
• Tyler Mason, 21, of 68 Pleasant St., Auburn, disorderly conduct, 1:26 a.m. Saturday at 69 Sabattus St.
• Eric Aube, 36, of 79 Ridgewood Drive, disorderly conduct, 1:55 a.m. Saturday on Sabattus Street.
• Timothy Gill, 71, of Bates Street, drinking in public and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 5:45 a.m. Saturday at 38 College St.
• Michael Pixley, 21, of 144 Russell St., violating conditions of release, assault, and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 6:40 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Vanessa Wojtczak, 18, of 22 Jutras Drive, Sabattus, on a warrant, 7:45 p.m. Friday at that address by the Sabattus Police Department.
• Charles Bussiere, 29, of North River Road, Greene, on a warrant, 10 p.m. Friday on Sabattus Street, Lewiston by Maine State Police.
• Zachary Pearce, 25, of 30 Windorf Circle, Brunswick, operating after license suspended or revoked and violating conditions of release, 10:25 p.m. Friday on Sabattus Road, Sabattus by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brandon Sargent, 25, of 69 Lisbon Road, Sabattus, aggravated domestic violence assault, 11:04 p.m. Friday at that address by the Sabattus Police Department.
• Deborah Leclair, 42, of 842 Brighton Hill Road, Minot, domestic violence assault and domestic violence criminal mischief, 8 p.m. Saturday at that address by Maine State Police.