• Amanda Darling, 30, of 44 Fourth St., disorderly conduct, 7:58 p.m. Sunday on Court Street.
• Justin Croteau, 30, of 83 High St., violating conditions of release, 12:11 a.m. Monday at that address.
• Kerry Robinson, 41, of 193 Black Cat Road, Auburn, operating after suspension, 10:15 p.m. Sunday at 475 Lisbon St.
• Devin Jackson, 26, of 45 Sylvan Ave., on a warrant, 5:12 a.m. Monday at 11 Highland Ave.
• Forest Farnum, 31, of 363 Main St., on a warrant, 5:05 p.m. Monday on Central and Russell streets.
• Leslie Harvey, 51, of 205 College Road, Greene, domestic violence assault and obstructing the report of a crime, 6:25 p.m. Sunday at that address by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bobbie Anctil, 24, of 76 Phelan St., Sabattus, unauthorized use of property, furnishing liquor to a minor, criminal mischief, unlawful possession of a schedule Z drug, burglary, and theft by unauthorized use with a prior, 10:06 p.m. Sunday on Lower Road, Lisbon, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Benjamin Kennagh, 19, of 116 Seventh St., Auburn, unauthorized use of property, 7:30 p.m. Sunday on Ridge Road, Lisbon, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tyler LaBonte, 20, of 12 Smith Road, Oxford, unauthorized use of property, 726 p.m. Sunday on Lower Road, Lisbon, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Nathan Harvey, 27, of 110 Lake Auburn Ave., Auburn, probation hold, 8:30 a.m. Monday at 140 Canal St., Lewiston, by the Probation and Parole Office.
• Joel Farina, 27, of 10 Rockameca Lane, Turner, violating conditions of release, 12:30 p.m. Monday at that address by the Maine State Police.
• Vehicles driven by Robin McIntosh, 33, of Leeds, William Monroe, 53, of Leeds and Richard Meek, 35, of Harrison collided, 1:12 p.m. Friday on Washington Street South. McIntosh’s 2002 Ford and Meeks’ 2000 Navistar truck were listed with minor damage. Monroe’s 1999 Buick was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Stephen Moore, 47, of Livermore and Roger Bard, 65, of Lewiston collided, 2:29 p.m. Friday on Union Street. Moore’s 2013 Honda was towed due to disabling damage. Bard’s 2002 Freightliner truck was listed with no damage.
• Vehicles driven by Dawn Destrini, 45, of Harrison and Nathaniel Outslay, 44, of Lewiston collided, 11:37 a.m. Saturday on Mount Auburn Avenue. Destrini’s 2005 Toyota and Outslay’s 2014 Nissan were towed due to disabling damage.
• A vehicle driven by Alissa Gleason, 20, of Auburn went off the road and struck a utility pole, 10:35 p.m. Saturday on Main Street. Gleason’s 2005 Chevrolet was towed due to disabling damage.