• Sarah Wanser, 39, of 24 Davis Ave., operating under the influence, 11:57 p.m. Monday on Gamage Avenue.
• Juan Guzman, 22, of 13 Mill St., Oxford, on a warrant and attaching false plates, 12:09 p.m. Tuesday at 8 Union St.
• Curtis Landry, 20, of 134 College St., Lewiston, probation hold, 4:45 p.m. Tuesday at 550 Center St.
• Roger Levesque, 42, of 9 Mill Hill Road, Turner, theft by unauthorized taking, 4:45 p.m. Tuesday at 550 Center St.
• Brittany Burnham, 18, of 134 College St., Lewiston, theft by unauthorized taking and violating conditions of release, 4:40 p.m. Tuesday at 550 Center St.
• Scott Reynolds, 21, of 15 Roger St., on a warrant, 10:20 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Jennifer Tompkins, 22, of 34 Academy St., Presque Isle, on a warrant, unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, and trafficking in prison contraband, 1 a.m. Tuesday at Pine and Birch streets.
• Lawrence York, 39, transient, criminal threatening and violating conditions of release, 2:25 p.m. Tuesday at 93 Campus Ave.
• A vehicle driven by John Feigenbaum, 29, of Falmouth collided with a deer, 4:42 p.m. Thursday on Washington Street. Feigenbaum’s 2013 Subaru was towed due to disabling damage.
• A vehicle driven by Christopher Hanson, 46, of Livermore struck a legally parked vehicle owned by Tammy Veilleux, 47, of Poland, 11:19 a.m. Friday on Golder Road. Hanson’s 2002 Chevrolet was listed with minor damage. Veilleux’s 2013 Toyota received functional damage.
• A vehicle driven by William Storm, 53, of Greene struck a parking garage post, 4:06 p.m. Friday on Lincoln Street. Storm’s 2015 Chevrolet received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Stephen Pomerleau, 53, of Monmouth and Ryan Cabral, 17, of Harrison collided, 5:14 p.m. Friday on Goddard Road. Pomerleau’s 2011 Chevrolet and Cabral’s 2006 Toyota were towed due to disabling damage.