• Nicholas Leone, 34, of 33 Blueberry, Gray, on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 7:36 p.m. Tuesday at 336 Center St.
• James Joseph Blanchard, 49, of 108 Mill St., on a charge of misuse of the e-911 system, 7:51 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Mukhtar Sheikh-Yousef, 29, of 17 Hemlock St., Portland, on charges of violating conditions of release and trafficking a scheduled drug, 2:30 a.m. Wednesday at Lisbon and Rosedale streets.
• Alexander Nappe, 22, of 6 Pinewoods Road, Lisbon, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office on a charge of gross sexual assault, 4:42 p.m. Wednesday in Waterbury, Connecticut.
• An SUV driven by Elizabeth Nuzzo, 51, of Auburn, struck the back of a car driven by Diana J. Mockler, 54, of Oxford, while Mockler was stopped for a pedestrian crossing at 2:45 p.m. Monday on Turner Street. Nuzzo’s 2008 Chevrolet was towed. Damage to Mockler’s 2005 Toyota was listed as minor.