• Quentin Chapman, 44, of 51 Eastman Lane, operating under the influence and leaving the scene of an accident, 7:38 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Desiree Child, 26, transient, on a warrant, 9:15 p.m. Monday at 55 Howe St.
• James Tapley, 45, of 66 High St., West Paris, on a warrant, unlawful possession of heroin and trafficking in prison contraband, 11 p.m. Monday at 90 Russell St.
• Alexander Padilla, 18, of 10 Charlotte St., Queens, New York, fugitive from justice of New York state, 10:40 p.m. Monday at 33 Winter St.
• Lisa Pierce, 49, of 488 Riverside Road, on a warrant, 3:10 a.m. Tuesday at 151 Horton St.
• Jeremy Norris, 45, of 90 Staples Road, Limington, elevated aggravated assault, domestic violence assault and domestic violence criminal threatening, 12:50 p.m. Tuesday at 9 Healthcare Drive by the Sabattus Police Department.
• Michael Peterson, 33, of 739 Lisbon St., Lewiston, probation hold, 2:19 p.m. Tuesday at that address by Probation and Parole.
• Douglas Burns, 37, of 97 Birch St., Lewiston, probation hold, 2:19 p.m. Tuesday at 140 Canal St. by Probation and Parole.
• Vehicles driven by Alvin Newton, 77, of Auburn and Kathleen Delisle-Pace, 44, of Swaney, New Hampshire collided, 9:24 a.m. Sunday on Center Street. Newton’s 2009 Dodge was towed due to disabling damage. Delisle-Pace’s 2017 Ford received functional damage.
• A vehicle driven by Richard Houlne, 64, of Bridgton hit a pole in the Walmart parking lot, 9:49 a.m. Sunday on Mount Auburn Avenue. Houlne’s 2007 GMC received functional damage. There was no new damage to the pole.