• Kellie Koniak, 31, of 38 Arthur Allen Road, Sumner, on a charge of engaging in prostitution, 10:55 p.m. Tuesday on Spofford Road.
• Michael Roy, 34, of 118 Walnut St., on a warrant charging failure to appear in court, 2:09 a.m. Wednesday at 1103 Lisbon St.
• Trenton Kelley, 22, of 19 Peter Blvd., on a warrant charging failure to pay fines, 2:30 a.m. Wednesday at Main and Russell streets.
• Michael Beal, 32, of 339 Minot Ave., on a charge of refusing to submit to arrest, 7:27 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Louis Rubino, 36, of 150 Third St., Auburn, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 9:36 p.m. Tuesday on North Parish Road in Turner.
• Brittany Groves, 27, of 105 Vale St., Lewiston, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office on charges of attaching false plates and violating conditions of release, 1:15 a.m. Wednesday on Elm Street in Mechanic Falls.
• Vehicles driven by Christopher C. King, 44, of Auburn, and Destiny Chretien, 34, of Livermore, collided at 6:21 a.m. Tuesday at Turner and Denison streets. Both vehicles, King’s 2012 Hyundai and Chretien’s 2015 Subaru, were towed.
• Jennifer Lynn Koss, 27, of Lewiston, lost control of her car and slid into a snowbank and guardrail at 7:42 p.m. Tuesday on King’s Road. Her 2007 Hyundai was towed.