• Michael DeJesus, 47, of 18 Belgrade Ave., Auburn, domestic violence assault, 6:30 p.m. Monday at 31 River St.
• Paul Roe, 30, of Ellsworth, on a warrant, 8:30 p.m. Monday on Bartlett and Ash streets.
• Dylan Dunne, 23, of 102 South Main St., Auburn, operating under the influence, 1:17 a.m. Tuesday on White Street.
• Cristine Barry, 40, of 24 Union St., on a warrant, 5:35 p.m. Monday on Ash and Horton streets.
• A car driven by Linda Woodbury, 52, of Sabattus slid off the road due to ice, 4:53 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 11, on South Lisbon Road. Woodbury’s 2008 Hyundai received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Benjamin Speaker, 23, of Lewiston and Robert Rhone, 37, of Miami, Florida, collided, 9:27 a.m. Monday, Jan. 15, on Lisbon Street. Speaker’s 2006 Toyota was towed due to disabling damage. Rhone’s 2009 Volvo truck, owned by Paris Freight Inc., was listed with no damage.
• A vehicle driven by Randy Verrill, 44, of Auburn struck a parked car owned by Melissa Straight of Lewiston, 12:28 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19, on Main Street. Verrill’s 1997 Isuzu was listed with minor damage. Straight’s 2014 Ford received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by JP Normand Laplante, 81, of Sabattus and Emma Christman, 17, of Litchfield collided, 4:50 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19, on Russell Street. Laplante’s 2011 Toyota received functional damage. Christman’s 2009 Honda was towed due to disabling damage.
• A car driven by Heather Thurlow, 33, of Sabattus struck a parked car owned by Karen Hadley, 63, of Brunswick, 12:51 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 20, on Locust Street. Thurlow’s 2007 Nissan was listed with minor damage. Hadley’s 2010 Chevrolet received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Kassidy McManus, 35, of Lewiston and Angela Steinmetz, 31, of Lewiston collided, 5:51 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 20, on Russell Street. McManus’ 2016 Honda and Steinmetz’s 2006 Saturn received functional damage.