• Oscar Flores-Lopez, 46, of 169 Pine St., on a charge of criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, 7:05 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Francesca Lally, 24, of 151 Witham Road, Auburn, on charges of driving operating under the influence, failure to stop for police and violating conditions of release, 10 p.m. Tuesday on Russell Street.
• Karter Carney, 21, of 163 Summer St., on a warrant, 10:34 p.m. Tuesday at Central Maine Community College in Auburn.
• Randy Sibley, 51, of 315 Pond Road, on a warrant, 1:05 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Derek Babbidge, 22, of 116 Kittridge Brook Road, West Paris, on a warrant, 2 p.m. Friday at 174 Blake St.
• Courtni Amberking, 31, transient, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 6:40 p.m. Friday at 38 Walnut St.
• Tamra Hurd, 30, of 109 Oak Hill Road, Auburn, on a warrant, 12:40 a.m. Friday at Blake and Walnut streets.
• Robert Arundel, 35, of 114 Sabattus St., on a charge of domestic assault, 2:58 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Robert James Wilson, 32, of 67 Whitney St., on a warrant, 9:17 p.m. Thursday at 2 Turner St.
• Jason Michael Fowler, 42, of 15 Oak St., Lewiston, on charges of trafficking in prison contraband and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 2:14 a.m. Friday at 119 Center St.
• Tyler Page, 29, of 76 Page Road, Poland, on a charge of violating a protection order, 1:06 a.m. Friday on Court Street.
• Samantha Bennett, 25, of 28 Addison St., Lisbon Falls, on a charge of operating under the influence, 4:45 p.m. Wednesday on Upland Road by Lisbon police.
• Michael Cunneen, 49, of 27 Water St., Mechanic Falls, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 10:47 p.m. Tuesday on Laurel Street.
• Carlton Jackson, 36, of 27 Prospect Ave., Minot, on a warrant, 7:51 p.m. Thursday at that address by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• James Lincoln, 35, of 106 Elm St., Mechanic Falls, on charges of violating conditions of release and violating a protection from abuse order, 8:43 p.m. Thursday at that address by Mechanic Falls police.
• Kachina Harps, 24, of 112 Newbury St., Auburn, on a charge of violating conditions of release, 3:11 a.m. Friday on Lewiston Street by Mechanic Falls police.
• Rose M. Ouellette, 22, of Lewiston, lost control of her car and struck a tree when she swerved to avoid a possum in the roadway at 4:56 a.m. Thursday on Riverside Drive. Her 2003 Subaru was towed.
• A car driven by Daniel P. Gilman, 49, of Auburn, struck the back of a car driven by Nancy D. Carlson, 62, of Dixfield while Carlson was stopped at a sign at 8:34 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of Center Street and Joline Drive. Gilman’s 2012 Toyota was towed; damage to Carlson’s 2014 Hyundai was listed as functional.